This is... A bunch of drawings that I've drawn over the passed several months, most of them in the presence of
! Hahaha... She says I need to color at least half of these... XD They're in no particular order, I just threw it together.... And this isn't even all the sketches I've done over the past several months.... I left the others out 'cause they're kinda ugly. .__.
Anyways, here's the breakdown:
1. I felt like drawing a chick wearing armor, so I drew a chick wearing armor.
2. Two of my characters, Aydin and human form Aranoth. I say human form 'cause Aranoth is a soul trapped within a sword. d= Either way, they lurve each other.
3. This is a character of mine whose name is Master Krieos. He owns a dojo on a planet of four armed goat people, one that Silver went to.
4. This one was drawn after playing many, many hours of Dark Souls.
5. Tarra Riley Zoe, a character I'm using for a GURPS campaign. She has split personality disorder and believes one of her arms is evil and keeps it bound..
6. Elysia Brimmer, a character I used for another E-mail campaign. She's a lich who can charm undead using her voice.
7. This one.... Ahaha.... That's pre-human soul version of Aranoth being molested by
's character, Vanessa(Who I totally drew wrong). This was something that happened in an RP on the LoL forums and for one reason or another I found the scene to be somewhat amusing.
8. Human form Aranoth and dragon form Aydin. They still lurve each other.
9. Random doodle, dunno who it is.
drew a dragon and was like "You should draw his sister and she needs to be pretty!" So I did. Sparkles all around!
11. Felt like drawing a faerie with hummingbird wings. Had no references so the wings are kinda meh.
12. This one started out as me wanting to draw a creepy ghost lady, then turned into "I WANT TO DRAW SOMETHING FLOWY AND PRETTY!" as I started drawing her clothes on. Ehehehe...
And then there's the empty space. Weee~
... As I typed up the explanation for these, I realized something..... Most of these drawings are of women. *Siiighhh* I need to practice drawing more men...